Thursday, February 13, 2014

Mischief 15 day Trial

Work in progress
So I thought I would give this new drawing program (for me) a try. Its called Mischief. So far I really love it. Its great for sketching as there are no restrictions as far as canvas size. The pencil tool also feels more true to real pencil than anything in photoshop, which is what I normally use for digital art. I'm not familar with sketchbook or gimp or any of the other drawing programs so this was my first foray into something new. The vector based system is amazing. The canvas is also described as "infinite" which may sound daunting but leads to tons of possibilities. Anyway, glad I decided to give it a try. This is a sketch I began to work up. I plan to finish it in the next couple of days and will post the finished piece when I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment